Jesus H. Christ on a bamboo raft in a typhoon!
My powers at seeing/foretelling the future have become a bit too accurate for even my own tastes and sensibilities. I mentioned almost a year ago that the economy was in a freefall and that the easy money from banks and housing lenders was going to come to an abrupt, painful end.
Then it did.
I also predicted that a bunch of well-meaning self-absorbed “myshame/farcebook/tweaker” generation types would ultimately be disappointed by a Barry Hussein OH!bama administration. To date, he’s basically filled his cabinet with the same pieces of human offal that Shitlery Clinton would’ve appointed. Rahm Emanuel? A Zionist warmonger. Robert Gates at CIA? Tool of the Bushies who is so powerful, Barry won’t mess with him. And on and on. A whore-hopping hillbilly dope-sucker from Arkansas as a fill-in senator for his wife? You betcha!
Is it funny now?
You see, I also predicted the rise in The State, and yes it’s capitalized for a reason. Our enemy, The State, has grown beyond any resemblance of usefulness into a rogues gallery of thieves and perverts. Just yesterday, Herr Boobengrabber, our so-called fascist-lite governor of Caleeforneeuhh, declared a fiscal emergency. Does that mean fewer cops on the street or fewer private jails being built in the state? Of course not! Their unions are full of goons and thugs and they won’t see any cuts. But as for you and me, brother, look out! Confiscatory taxation will reach unprecedented levels, which will make a call for massive tax protests that much easier. Then the real “fun” will start.
Fun you say? Yes! I think that 20,000 poorly trained, trigger-happy meth-addicts with high-powered assault rifles belong on every corner in AmeriKKKa. And golly gosh gee-wizz, so does Big Bad Barry Hussein OH!bama!
What? What is this right-wing, FauxNews nonsense you preach? Here, read it for yourself, from the decidedly “un”conservative MSNBC and Washington Post.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27989275/
Or this version from the papers:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/30/AR2008113002217_pf.html
Is it funny now?
This isn’t really a left-right, republicrat-demoblican kind of thing anymore. The power of The State must be absolute, otherwise it has no raison d’etre. Get over the whole liberal-conservative paradigm as well. It was designed to keep people who ordinarily should be pulling in the same direction arguing amongst ourselves instead of coalescing to attack our natural enemy, The State. Here’s a prime example from my own little corner of the world. In 1991-92, I campaigned openly and proudly for Patrick J. Buchanan, an old-school Goldwater conservative, and he put a hurtin’ on GWB’s daddy, King George the First, in New Hampshire. At the time, NAFTA was still a big issue and the talk was about how the standard of living for Americans would stagnate and cheap products from abroad would flood the markets, etc etc. Not only were most other republicans in favor of NAFTA, they were openly hostile to anyone who spoke out against it since GHWB was still on the clock. Well, the only people who I met over those 8-10 months who had actually read the fucking thing were Ralph Nader and Nora LaDuke supporters from the American Communist Party and Green Party! HELL-O! I learned real quick that letting other people tell you who your enemies are is almost as bad as letting someone tell you who your friends are. Together, the “far-right” isolationists and the “far-left” anti-imperialists really made the NAFTA supporters sweat. We almost beat it, but your friend and His, Albert Gore, Jr., made sure that didn’t happen.
I also predicted the astronomical rise in ammo and gun prices. Duh! Things have gotten so bad recently that at least one gun show I know of had to cancel their event because NO ONE HAD ANYTHING LEFT TO SELL!
I should add here that I am not claiming any extraordinary powers of prognostication or anyhting of the like. I didn't have access to secret high-level military briefings or access to information not readily available in the "main stream" media. I simply paid attention.
Additionally, and I know most of you don’t or won’t read anything longer than an email, but for your own personal edification, may I suggest this: Our Enemy, The State by Albert Jay Nock. It’s only 54 pages and it can be read online. I suggest it because it details how even in 1935 it was widely known that government was practicing the crisis-intervention-more government as the solution method of social control. This is nothing new.
Finally, my last words of advice for the upcoming holiday shopping season. If it can’t be worn in harsh weather conditions, eaten, used as a tool to create something else useful, or intrinsically valuable enough to be able to barter with, DON’T FUCKING BUY IT! Yeah, yeah, I realize your wife/gf/SO may not be cool with the sudden reduction in her standard of living, but riddle her this: can the 52” plasma teevee that has no electricity running to it be used for fire kindling? No, the toxic fumes from the cheap Chinese parts would kill you. Can the $600 dress from BCBG be used to prevent frostbite when temperatures drop below 30 degrees? Obviously not, however, I have a deer hunting coat from Carhartt that’s at least 25 years old and looks brand new. Without power or running water, can a Hanna Montana dvd be traded for a pound of wheat or rice or a 50-round box of 9milli? Of course not. If you don’t have anything to trade or barter with when the local Kwik-E-Mart is looted and burnt to the ground, remind her it maybe her ass that you end up trading for food and fuel.
Now is it funny? If any of this made you giggle, keep it up, Ein-steen. Keep watching the little-dicked men on SportsCenter and drinking beer. Maybe I can use your 52” plasma teevee box to put your rotten corpse in.
Self-preparedness is its own reward, my friends.
Power -> water -> food distribution -> law and order -> arson fires -> full scale looting
No comments:
Post a Comment