One of the things I enjoy the most about living in a post-industrial part of Downtown Los Angeles is that you never really know what you'll see just by stepping out your door and onto the street, and believe me, even THAT can be a dangerous challenge at times!
So, to wake up one morning hop on my bike and pedal maybe 85 yards and see this awesome graffiti was truly inspiring.

And by inspiring I mean that I actually went and checked to see if this was accurate, and sure enough, it was. From my qwiki-research:
LSD: Pharmacology. a crystalline solid, C20H25N3O, the diethyl amide of lysergic acid, a powerful psychedelic drug that produces temporary hallucinations and a schizophrenic psychotic state.
I'm not so sure about the veracity of the "schizophrenic psychotic state" business, but everything else was dead on accurate.
Better still, in my opinion, is the fact that this pharmacologically correct writing was seemingly randomly placed on the fence support of a local trucking company, seen here:

Nice to know the chemically adept are out tagging in my neighborhood with a head full of acid and a sharpie! Welcome to DTLA!
No comments:
Post a Comment